Play it safe with this University of Kentucky roadside emergency kit!
This unique emergency kit will give you peace of mind knowing that you're prepared when an unexpected auto emergency arises! The kit features a triangular-shaped tote with digitally printed Kentucky logo, carry handle that doubles as a reflective hazard warning sign, and essential tools for roadside emergency repair.
Makes a great gift for any Wildcat driver!
- 1 set of jumper cables (8.2-ft long 15-gauge copper with laminated instructions tag affixed to the cables)
- 1 heavy-duty plastic ice scraper
- 1 tire-pressure gauge
- 1 9-piece ratchet set (socket sizes ranging from 3/16" to 1/2") with rigid hand driver
- 1 pair of standard slip-joint pliers
- 1 flathead screwdriver (7-1/4")
- 1 Phillips screwdriver (7-1/4")
- 1 roll of red electrical tape
- 1 pair of white work gloves (woven heavy-duty cotton blend)
- 3 each: insulated ring and spade terminals
- 4 assorted blade-style automotive fuses: (1) 10 amp & (2) 15 amp & and (1) 20 amp
- Officially Licensed
*This item is not in stock. Please allow up to 6-10 business days for delivery.